Welcome to the Ramada Limited Downtown Vancouver!
COVID-19 HOTEL UPDATE
Thank you for considering the Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown during this challenging time.
The safety and security of our guests and team members has always been and remains our highest priority. Therefore we wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that we are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety as the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve.
To help limit the spread of COVID-19, the provincial government has provided guidelines for our industry which affect a number of the amenities that you would normally enjoy and expect when staying at our hotel. These guidelines currently limit our in room housekeeping service, increase our sanitization procedures and prohibit the use of our laundry room as well as the use of our breakfast room.
Although our breakfast room will not be in use we will be offering a complimentary small bagged breakfast available for our guests each morning. Guests can pick up your bagged breakfast on your way out of the hotel or at your preference we can deliver to your guest room door.
We are taking every possible precaution during this time and accordingly, the hotel has introduced new standards and safety protocols some of which include:
- Non-contact check in, check out – all items accessible by the guest on check-in or check-out will be cleaned with approved disinfectant after each use.
- Housekeeping distancing
- When a guest checks out of a room the room will be left vacant for a period of 72hours before it will be assigned to a room attendant to be cleaned.
- Room attendants will not enter your guest room during your stay.
- Additional amenities required during your stay will be delivered to your guest room and placed outside the door to maintain social distancing.
- Extra disinfection of high touch areas in guest rooms
- Reduced paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in rooms
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas
- Guest-accessible hand sanitizer – at entrances, high traffic areas, and elevator
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols
- Valet Service will not be available until further notice. There are a variety of self park options available in our area for a fee and our Guest Service Agents would be happy to direct you to the locations. If traffic allows you to do so, please stop in front of the hotel to unload luggage and register your vehicle. If traffic is excessive, please stop on either side-street (Richards St or Homer St), walk into hotel and we will provide directions to the lot.
Our objective is for you to be safe and comfortable while you are staying at our hotel! Our operation standards may have changed however, our team continues to welcome our guests with the warmth and hospitality they deserve!
We would welcome any questions you may have about our new standards and safety protocols and encourage you to contact our guest services staff at 1.604.488.1088 or email@example.com.